Tänane kuupäev 18 Dets 2017, 15:55

Kõik kellaajad on UTC + 2 tundi [ DST ]

1. leht 6-st [ 150 postitust ]  Mine lehele 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Järgmine
Autor Sõnum
 Teema pealkiri: In English/на русском/français/deutsch
PostitusPostitatud: 01 Juun 2012, 16:21 
Kasutaja avatar

Tere kõigille! Hello everyone!

I hope you'll excuse me for writing in English, I understand Estonian to some degree due to my skills in Finnish, but there is no way I can write what I want to say in this beautiful language :).

Basically, I'm looking for information on Ott's gigs in Tallinn (or nearby) in late July/early August, preferably during 23.-27.7. or 30.7.-5.8.

So my question is, are the gigs listed here the only ones he has scheduled at the moment? Because I don't see any concerts mentioned here for these times I have listed, so I'm wondering if this is the full list or if there maybe is more information somewhere.

I can take the ferry to Tallinn almost any weekday, and will come there for a day or two for sure during the summer, but of course would love it even more if I'd be able to see Ott in concert while there.

Thanks for your help! It's wonderful that music can unite people across countries and seas :).

Eemal
 Profiil  

Teema pealkiri: Re: In English
PostitusPostitatud: 01 Juun 2012, 16:43 
Kasutaja avatar

Pilte: 2
Personaalne album
There are all the gigs listed here about we have information in this moment.
If anybody finds a new information, welcome to post it

PostitusPostitatud: 01 Juun 2012, 17:09 

Pilte: 0
Hei!
Voisin vastata suomeksikin,mutta tällä kertaa siis vielä englanniksi,kun otsikkokin on "In English".

So-as we can imagine,Ott is quite popular at this moment and I think he will have a busy year.Therefore,for sure,all the gigs are not confirmed yet and I believe,that there will be many more.
This week it was confirmed,that Ott will be on stage at Õllesummer 05.07.at 22:30.More information available here http://www.ollesummer.ee/ So if possible to arrange a long weekend,then that would be a good place to see him and many other good artists.At the moment full program for all stages is not available yet,but it will be soon I believe.

Also this week it was confirmed,that Ott and his band will perform on Viking XPRS Tal-Hel 02.11.At the moment more specific information not available and on Finnish Viking Line homepage Nov gigs can't be seen yet,but on Viking Line Estonian page it is confirmed http://www.vikingline.ee/merel/meelelah ... lsingi.asp
Fingers crossed,that this means he will perform somewhere in Finland as well.

Please feel free to let us know,if you need more information.
Thank's and regards from Vantaa :)

Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: 01 Juun 2012, 17:30 
Kasutaja avatar

Thanks so much for your fast reply, both of you!

Unfortunately 5.7. is not possible for me, so I guess I will have to wait a little longer before I decide the exact date of my visit, just in case he does end up performing in Tallinn :D.

And I invite any non-Estonian speakers to use this same thread in the future to enquire about Ott's gigs!

Eemal
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: 01 Juun 2012, 18:16 
Kasutaja avatar

Personaalne album
Fine!
I was just thinking today ..that such a pity that it takes much time to translate all the forum into English ... but it would be worthwhile ...and fortunately the written info in our YouTube channel ottleplandfans is not so massive that we were able to translate the most important texts of videos etc into English before the seimfinals started ...

What might be very interesting to visit the days you mention - the special folk music event at Viljandi, south Estonia:

http://www.piletilevi.ee/eng/tickets/fe ... cert=97324

Ott will give a concert with popular folk music band Gjangsta on 27 July 18.00:
You can scroll down and find that ticket is 12 EUR:
http://www.folk.ee/festival/et/Programm-2012

Ott has tried several styles in music but the folk music is the one we haven´t heard from him yet ...

Eemal
 Profiil Personaalne album  

PostitusPostitatud: 01 Juun 2012, 19:16 
Kasutaja avatar

Personaalne album
Brilliant!!! - theres is something else in South Estonia these days - just the info arrived today:

http://www.piletilevi.ee/eng/tickets/mu ... ert=106975 - acoustic concert of Ott - nothing can be better ;)

Eemal

PostitusPostitatud: 01 Juun 2012, 23:45 
Kasutaja avatar

tiinast kirjutas:
Brilliant!!! - theres is something else in South Estonia these days - just the info arrived today:

http://www.piletilevi.ee/eng/tickets/mu ... ert=106975 - acoustic concert of Ott - nothing can be better ;)

Oh wow, that would be absolutely perfect! 27th is not possible, because I have to be home on 28th, but 26th I could do, because then I could use Friday for travelling back to Finland.

But how would I get there from Tallinn? How long would a bus take to Otepää? Google map says 3,5 hours by car, 225 kms. My friend does have a car, so maybe we could take that over on the ferry and just drive there.

I will definitely look into this as that gig sounds like a dream ;) .

Eemal
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: 01 Juun 2012, 23:59 
Kasutaja avatar

Personaalne album
Airini kirjutas:
tiinast kirjutas:

Oh wow, that would be absolutely perfect! 27th is not possible, because I have to be home on 28th, but 26th I could do, because then I could use Friday for travelling back to Finland.

But how would I get there from Tallinn? How long would a bus take to Otepää? Google map says 3,5 hours by car, 225 kms. My friend does have a car, so maybe we could take that over on the ferry and just drive there.

I will definitely look into this as that gig sounds like a dream ;) .

From Tallinn to Tartu it is 187 km, and Tartu-Otepää 50 km (I live in Tartu). So 237 km is more precise to say. It takes 3 hours by car, no more, I think.
By bus Tallinn-Otepää it takes 3,5 hours http://bussireisid.ee/index.html?timm=1338584137.
I made a phone call to the producer of this concert today - (http://www.facebook.com/LumiSuvi#!/LumiSuvi/info) and he said that there are up to 300 seats and they will place the seats in semicircle - like a theatre style.
The place itself is a cafeteria with summer terrace and enough space.

Eemal

PostitusPostitatud: 02 Juun 2012, 00:25 
Kasutaja avatar

That sounds quite nice... I love acoustic gigs :). And we could even stay the night in Tartu and spend the morning looking around there, before heading back home.

After looking at the ticket website, I'm guessing it is possible to buy the tickets from Finland as well, but that I have to choose "collect from sales point" - this means a ticket office in Estonia? Because the print-your-self tickets can't be paid for with a credit card.

The only thing I'm thinking about is that on the Facebook-page it says the concert will be 1h15-1h30. That's not very long... But of course not very short either. It's just that we'll travel a long way to get there... I wonder if he will sign cds afterwards?

Eemal
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: 02 Juun 2012, 10:56 
Kasutaja avatar

Personaalne album
Maybe you can get more info here:
http://www.piletilevi.ee/eng/salespoints/helsinki
But as a rule - it is possible to pay for the ticket online with the help of the debit card and then print out the ticket immediately and/or save it in your computer. That is as we always do here... It is possible also to send the FB message to those who organise it - via Facebook (link in my previous message).
The length of the concert - I do not think it could be any longer - this is as these concerts usually are in Estonia..
By the way - the fans in Estonia have also been travelling from one corner of Estonia to another - for Ottś nightclub concerts lasting just 45 minutes .. (but his concerts have become longer than that by now) etc etc ...
But of course it is your choice ... :).
And I am sure that he will sign CDs afterwards - when you only let know to the local host that you want to contact Ott after the concert for signatures or making photos etc :).

But when you happen to be there before the concert at the time of soundcheck or so... if you just approach him at the proper moment, I bet you can have his signature already earlier ...

Eemal

PostitusPostitatud: 02 Juun 2012, 17:04 
Kasutaja avatar

Thanks again for your help! Yes I guess it's only the megasuperstars (whose tickets cost €100) that have 2-hour shows :). So 1h+ is quite alright. I will write to the organisers and ask about the signing, it would be a birthday present for my friend so it would be great if we could do that.

I don't have a debit card, only credit, so that's why the ticket might be a problem. But I'll see what I can find out.

Eemal
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: 03 Juun 2012, 19:01 

If the arrangement with the tickets will be too difficult,then I could buy them for you,when I go to Estonia ,but then we would have to decide,how you would get them from me.I live in Vantaa.

Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: 10 Juul 2012, 12:43 
Kasutaja avatar

Is there any gigs between 2nd and 5th August? :) I can't find..

Eemal
 Profiil  

PostitusPostitatud: 10 Juul 2012, 14:54 

riiq kirjutas:
Is there any gigs between 2nd and 5th August? :) I can't find..

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=613
Ott is one of the two main artists at the celebrations of Võhma city 3.-4.8.and I think it's not confirmed yet at what time Ott will be on stage.I'm sure that information will be available a little bit later.
Võhma is a small town somewhere in the center of Estonia.

Profiil  

Teema pealkiri: In Russian/на русском
PostitusPostitatud: 11 Juul 2012, 11:06 
Kasutaja avatar

Personaalne album
Who is in St Petersburg on 11 August, just please go and enjoy ...

Manused:
Kontsert Peterburis 11082012.jpg
Kontsert Peterburis 11082012.jpg [ 42.83 KB | Vaadatud 40608 korda ]
Eemal

Teema pealkiri: Re: In Russian
PostitusPostitatud: 11 Juul 2012, 16:05 
Kasutaja avatar

Personaalne album
Что-то для всех друзей из России ... Будьте готовы - мы придем! - так говорит Отт !!!

Eemal

Teema pealkiri: Re: In Russian/на русском
PostitusPostitatud: 15 Juul 2012, 20:00 
Kasutaja avatar

Personaalne album
Websites in Russian with info about Ott:
http://yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=Ott+Lepland&lr=11482

Just one community for Russian-speaking people:

http://vk.com/ottlepland

Eemal

PostitusPostitatud: 20 Juul 2012, 10:44 
Kasutaja avatar

Personaalne album
Here they are:

...поют они так:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQi6_dnS_Y

Eemal

PostitusPostitatud: 04 Aug 2012, 13:50 
Kasutaja avatar

Personaalne album
Ott Lepland и смешанный хор Кярдлаской общей гимназии 11.08.2012:
электронные билеты можно приобрести здесь:

http://bigbilet.ru/ticket-client/?0&own ... 5529B05ACE

Eemal

Teema pealkiri: Re: In English Any gigs in Germany?
PostitusPostitatud: 08 Aug 2012, 22:10 
Kasutaja avatar

Pilte: 6
Personaalne album
Tere,

sorry for writing in English, but I am from Germany and unfortunately my Estonian is still very poor although I try to learn a bit of this beautiful language. :oops:

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about planned gigs in Germany? I read on an Estonian website (translated with the Google translator :D ) that Ott is planning some gigs in Germany during September. Is that true? Do you know where I can get information on this?

Thank you very much in advance for your help :D

Lauldes meelest mul kaob kõik muu.

Teema pealkiri: Re: In English Any gigs in Germany?
PostitusPostitatud: 08 Aug 2012, 23:07 
Kasutaja avatar

Personaalne album
JP_Kuula kirjutas:
Tere,

sorry for writing in English, but I am from Germany and unfortunately my Estonian is still very poor although I try to learn a bit of this beautiful language. :oops:

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about planned gigs in Germany? I read on an Estonian website (translated with the Google translator :D ) that Ott is planning some gigs in Germany during September. Is that true? Do you know where I can get information on this?

Thank you very much in advance for your help :D

Lauldes meelest mul kaob kõik muu.

The information that we know so far, is as follows (this in the section of Esinemised - which means "Live performances" :
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=683

Ott in Köln on 24 November

http://www.ecgermany.de/

Eemal

PostitusPostitatud: 08 Aug 2012, 23:43 
Kasutaja avatar

Pilte: 6
Personaalne album
Hi Tiinast,

thank you very much for your fast reply. :P That sounds really great. I hope there will be more to come as there are a lot of Ott fans here in Germany waiting for him... :D

PostitusPostitatud: 09 Aug 2012, 08:18 
Kasutaja avatar

Personaalne album
JP_Kuula kirjutas:
Hi Tiinast,

thank you very much for your fast reply. :P That sounds really great. I hope there will be more to come as there are a lot of Ott fans here in Germany waiting for him... :D

You are welcome! We have noticed that there are many Ott fans in Germany .... happy about that :)

Eemal

Teema pealkiri: Re: In English/In Russian/на русском/
PostitusPostitatud: 09 Aug 2012, 22:33 
Kasutaja avatar

Personaalne album
Приглашаем послушать прямой эфир с участием Отт Лепланда! В пятницу 10 августа в 20-20. "Радио Мария" 1053 к Гц СВ (СпБ и Ленинградская область), 92,6 FM (Выборг и Карельский перешеек), в пакете радиоканалов "Триколор ТВ", Он-лайн с сайта "Радио Мария". Присылайте свои вопросы певцу! Лучшие мы озвучим в эфире!

http://www.radiomaria.ru/news/aktualnoe ... -08-09-536

Eemal

Teema pealkiri: Re: In English/In Russian/на русском/
PostitusPostitatud: 09 Aug 2012, 23:00 
Kasutaja avatar

Personaalne album
tiinast kirjutas:
Приглашаем послушать прямой эфир с участием Отт Лепланда! В пятницу 10 августа в 20-20. "Радио Мария" 1053 к Гц СВ (СпБ и Ленинградская область), 92,6 FM (Выборг и Карельский перешеек), в пакете радиоканалов "Триколор ТВ", Он-лайн с сайта "Радио Мария". Присылайте свои вопросы певцу! Лучшие мы озвучим в эфире!

http://www.radiomaria.ru/news/aktualnoe ... -08-09-536

In Estonia the time is 19:20 when Ott is on radio

Eemal

Näita postitusi eelmisest:  Sorteeri  
 1. leht 6-st [ 150 postitust ]  Mine lehele 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Järgmine

Kõik kellaajad on UTC + 2 tundi [ DST ]

Kes on foorumil

Kasutajad foorumit lugemas: Registreeritud kasutajaid pole ja 7 külalist

Sa ei saa teha uusi teemasid siin foorumis
Sa ei saa postitustele vastata siin foorumis
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi siin foorumis